ADRA kindly invites you to our conference on the current state of dispute resolution on 22 August 2017.
- The Honourable Tom Bathurst AC, Chief Justice, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- The Honourable Patricia Bergin, International Judge, Singapore International Commercial Court
- Professor Nadja Alexander, Academic Director, Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy SIDRA
Session 1: International Dispute Resolution, The State of ADR & Technology Innovation
Session 2: Advocacy & Dispute Resolution
You will enjoy perspectives from experienced practitioners in Session 1 on: International DR, International Arbitration, The State of the ADR Industry in 2017 and Online Dispute Resolution. Session 2 will focus on Advocacy in DR and a Workshop on Ethics, Advocacy & More.
This workshop will run from 9:30am to 4:30pm, for which 7 CPD points will be granted. Lunch will be provided.
The event will cost $300 for the day.
Non-members who sign up for the workshop will also be given one year of ADRA membership and qualify them for insurance at ADRA costs.
- Date: Tuesday, 22 August 2017
- Time: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Price: $300 (non-ADRA members are given 1 year's membership fee).