We provide ADRA Members National Accreditation with the Mediator Standards Board.
The price for NMAS accreditation is $150 for 2 years.
You must be an ADRA Practitioner Member prior to applying for National Accreditation.
- If you are already an ADRA Practitioner Member log in here and then select “Apply for Accreditation” under the Membership menu item at the top of the site.
- If you are not an ADRA member and wish to apply for accreditation, please click here to purchase practitioner membership first. Once logged in, select Apply for Accreditation under the Membership menu item at the top of the site.
* Important information regarding your application for NMAS accreditation.
The accreditation process consists of 2 parts both of which are completed online.
1) Payment for the NMAS subscription ($150 billed each 2 years)
2) Completion of the online NMAS accreditation application form
Once your application is completed / submitted our accreditation officer will review your application and ensure that you meet the CPD Requirements.
If successful, the system will mark you approved and generate an NMAS accreditation certificate which will be emailed to you and stored in your “my account” section of the site.
Please email us for further information at email@example.com or call our President,
Dr Katherine Johnson on 0421 321 276.